- Traffic Management / Central Systems /
- OpenTMS ATMS
Advanced traffic management systems are the heart of road networks and bring together all applications and stakeholders.
- Unify regional road, bridge, and tunnel management
- Make informed decisions using system-wide data and analytics
- Integrate devices from other manufacturers
Managing our roads and related assets – including bridges and tunnels – is a large task involving many stakeholders. OpenTMS ATMS is a data-driven decision support system and platform-independent advanced traffic management system built on open architecture.
Our modular, best-in-class approach provides maximum flexibility and adaptation. Pick and choose the modules that work for you; the system if fully scalable to expand as your needs evolve.
The OpenTMS API supports mobile apps and systems integration. It integrates with over 50 devices and system manufacturers. It also integrates with signal software and allows state and local road operators to streamline device management and connect multiple regions from a single software instance.
Capabilities of our advanced traffic management system include:
- Incident response management
- Special event management
- Active traffic management (ATM)
- Hard-shoulder running (HSR)
- Integrated corridor management (ICM)
- ITS device integration and management
- Emergency response and preparedness
Compatible with workstations and tablets, OpenTMS traffic management software is easily configurable to accommodate commercial or proprietary mapping data and map layers. The system supports full GIS or schematic representations and interchangeable icons.
Product specifications may change at any time without notice and may not be available in all markets. Contact us for up-to-date information and availability.