- Traffic Management / Counting & Classification /
- HI-TRAC® UTC-P
- Detect mixed traffic, vehicle classification, speed, axle count, direction, wheelbase, and gap/headway
- Install in the roadway as a low profile, non-obtrusive permanent solution
- Transmit data via internal 2G/3G/4G modem or Ethernet (TCP/IP) for download, diagnostics, and configuration
With unrivaled flexibility, the HI-TRAC® UTC-P, a highly accurate, low cost, and versatile traffic counter and classification system, is capable of monitoring up to four traffic lanes with programmable vehicle categorizations. Using sensitive yet powerful piezo-electric sensors installed in the roadway, it can detect mixed traffic and allows the agency to:
- Classify and count vehicle types
- Identify annual and seasonal traffic trends
- Monitor traffic to correlate changes in transport patterns
- Analyze the impact of heavy traffic flow on infrastructure
The HI-TRAC UTC-P has superior power efficiency and low power consumption and, as a result, is designed for long-term use. Powered by a small cabinet-mounted solar panel and supported by two internal rechargeable batteries, it is a fully standalone permanent solution.
Automatically configure the HI-TRAC UTC-P to transmit reliable axle classification data to a web server for secure storage. Alternatively, configure, diagnose, and download data manually via remote connection to the unit. As a result, data is easily exported to user-friendly formats for analysis and reporting.
Product specifications may change at any time without notice and may not be available in all markets. Contact us for up-to-date information and availability.
Transformative platform for managing advanced traffic management systems.
End-to-end video management plus distribution, client display, and video wall.
Intelligent, vendor-agnostic sign management solution.
Detect and classify traffic in free-flow, multi-lane WIM systems.
Monitor up to eight traffic lanes with highly accurate classification.
Monitor real-time journey times with non-intrusive signal detection.