- Traffic Management / Weigh-in-Motion /
- LO-TRAC® 300
Configurable, multi-function vehicle axle weighing and low-speed weigh-in-motion system with broad interfacing options and an easy-upgrade design.
- Measure axle and gross vehicle weight either statically or dynamically
- Enforce vehicle weight limits and prevent overloaded vehicle transports
- Utilize LO-WEIGH 100 Windows® to provide a graphical interface and data reporting for the operator
The LO-TRAC® 300 system is a configurable, multi-function, vehicle axle weighing system and low-speed weigh-in-motion system. It provides a highly accurate means of measuring axle and gross vehicle weights either statically or dynamically for the:
- Enforcement of vehicle weight limits for government authorities
- Overload prevention for transportation companies
The LO-TRAC 300 is designed to be configurable and can be supplied as a basic control unit interfacing to the Q-Free Axle Weighbeam WB40L. It provides axle weight and gross vehicle weight data with the option to supply additional interfaces to provide full vehicle weight enforcement functions.
If a desktop computer is connected, LO-WEIGH 100 Windows® software is available to:
- Provide a graphical interface to the operator
- Print user-specified weight tickets
- Record data with report generation
The design of the LO-TRAC 300 enables easy system upgrades.
Product specifications may change at any time without notice and may not be available in all markets. Contact us for up-to-date information and availability.
Detect and classify traffic in free-flow, multi-lane WIM systems.