RSE651 DSRC Transceiver
- Tolling /
- RSE651 DSRC Transceiver
As the modern workhorse of DSRC transceivers, the RSE651 is a versatile and high-performing unit that supports a variety of tolling and access control applications.
- Utilize in CEN DSRC compliant applications
- Verify active status with multi-color LED human-machine interface (HMI)
- Save money, time, and trouble during configuration, installation, and operation
The RSE651 is the modern workhorse of DSRC transceivers because it is high-performing and truly versatile. It is the smallest and lightest transceiver available on the market.
With accurate positioning technology including virtual lobe functionality, the RSE651 is versatile and can be used for a variety of CEN DSRC compliant applications, such as:
- Electronic tolling – especially multi-lane free flow (MLFF) operations due to synchronization and highly accurate Q-Point positioning
- Congestion charging
- Electronic registration identification
- Digital Tachograph verification
- Access control and parking
Save money, time, and trouble during configuration, installation, and operation with Power over Ethernet (POE) and single cable installation.
The RSE651 also features high-performance and storage capacity and supports high-speed read and write to all CEN DSRC on-board units (OBUs).
Product specifications may change at any time without notice and may not be available in all markets. Contact us for up-to-date information and availability.
RSE622 DSRC Transceiver
RSE624 DSRC Transceiver
Lightweight, pocket-sized DSRC transceiver for POS applications.
RSE620 DSRC Transceiver
Small, yet robust, DSRC transceiver perfect for parking and access control projects.