With its’ rugged, light weight appearance and dual DSRC/ Bluetooth® interface, Q‐Free RSE 622 is spot on to meet the new EC requirements for Tachograph installation, control, inspection and repair.
- Rugged handheld CEN DSRC transceiver for use by enforcement personnel
- Optimized for enforcement applications
- Bluetooth interface for easy connection to smart devices
- Multiple HMI sources – LED, Buzzer, Vibration
The Q-Free RSE622 CEN DSRC Transceiver is a small advanced hand held multi-protocol 5.8 GHz CEN DSRC transceiver. It is designed for automatic registration, identification and communication with stationary vehicles equipped with any CEN compatible DSRC microwave communication tag.
RSE622 is designed to operate from the internal battery for at least a working day, under all climatic conditions, communicating with a host computer or a smart device through a Bluetooth connection.
The RSE622 provides full standalone transaction model capability and comes with a C++ client library and example code for easy integration.
- Ultra low-power and fast response time
- Typical 10 hours of active operation
- Standby operation for minimum 24 hours
- Maximum charging time 3 hours
- Full compliance with CEN TC278 DSRC standards
- Bluetooth Qualified Design
- Backwards compatible with MD5859 protocol
- Smallest handheld DSRC reader on the market
- Low weight
Ease of use
- Activation of reader by lifting it to an upraised position
- Configurable “auto-read” function
- Easy pairing with Bluetooth devices
- Supports multiple and custom applications (elements)
- For standalone embedded applications, may also be equipped with a Secure Application Module (SAM) for secure DSRC key management