- User friendly human interface for declaration and storage of Number of Axles
- Future-proof OBU with radio frequency immunity to all Wi-Fi sources
- Low-power technology with ultra-fast, state-of-the art DSRC processing
New signal discrimination technology enables immunity to Radio Frequency (RF) interference from Wi-Fi-enabled devices around the vehicle. With its compact form factor and user friendly human interface, the OBU616 is designed to facilitate easy operation for the vehicle driver and blend unobtrusively into the interior of the vehicle. Lowpower technology ensures low current draw while supporting fast 5.8 GHz CEN TC278 compliant DSRC processing.
The OBU616 is based on more than 30 years’ experience and proven technology, supporting all current and future 5.8 GHz CEN DSRC protocols. The OBU616 is easily mounted and removed from the windscreen using a slide-in bracket.
• Long service-life with intelligent signal discrimination
• Multi-application support
• Plug-and-play operation
• Visual indicators for operational status and axle count
• Smart mounting bracket and private label
• Ultra-compact form factor
For more information, please download product presentations below.