* 204 MNOK in revenues, down 13% YoY
* 16 MNOK in EBITDA, unchanged from Q1 2017
* 203 MNOK in order intake, up 23% YoY
* The Slovenia Truck Tolling system went live on 1 April 2018, and ~200 MNOK in payment received on 26 April
* Portfolio restructuring according to plan – operations in Serbia divested in Q1 2018, parking management business in Malta to be exited end of Q2-18.
– In the first quarter of 2018, Q-Free demonstrated the increased robustness of its business model. Even with a YoY revenue decline of 13 percent, the company maintained its nominal EBITDA due to portfolio optimizations and strong cost control. Q-Free is also pleased to inform that the Slovenia truck tolling project successfully went live on 1 April and that payment for this delivery has been received. We are now in a position where we can shift focus to other opportunities. The bid and tender activity is at a record high level, and the company is targeting several large and medium-sized contracts in the coming two quarters, comments CEO in Q-Free, Håkon Volldal.
Enclosures: Q1-18 report and presentation.
For further information, please contact:
President & CEO, Håkon Volldal: +47 977 19 973
CFO, Tor Eirik Knutsen: +47 950 50 062
Q-Free is a leading global supplier of ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems) products and solutions. The company has approximately 400 employees, offices in 17 countries, and a presence on all continents. Headquartered in Trondheim, Norway, Q-Free is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker QFR.