Regional Sales Manager
We’re looking for the ideal Regional Sales Manager to join our team to focus on building direct business in the US.
The qualified individual’s sales talent should include:
- Hunter with skills to close the deal
- Able to coordinate closing strategy and contribute valuable content to RFPs
- Experience working with ITS solutions in North America
- Team player who thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment
This person will be responsible for driving, strategizing, and coordinating all aspects of opportunity development and sales of Q-Free ATMS software and hardware solutions. Use domain-specific technical knowledge and operational experience to drive opportunity, and sales growth focused on software solutions and hardware offerings. Manages the dealer network’s business and technical aspects within the territory to meet quarterly and annual revenue and profit goals.
What You'll Do
- Account and Customer Relationship Management
- Manage Distributor Network to maintain accurate sales projections
- Revenue generation within assigned geographical territory working within network of Distribution Partners
- Develop strong product knowledge and promote Q-Free solutions to a client base which includes municipal, county and state transportation agencies and transportation consultants
- Cultivate current customer relations and develop new customer relations
- Identify opportunities to increase value to assigned customers
- Research and follow-up on potential projects and sales leads
- Define strategy and approach for development of major opportunities
- Review and prepare sales solutions through quotations, bids, and proposals
- Conduct high level technical product presentations and demonstrations
- Work closely with technical sales team for detailed product demos and closing opportunities
- Work with technical sales, proposals, operations, and technology teams to write and assemble proposals in response to agency project advertisements
- Participate at trade shows, conferences, and local professional associations events
- Daily update of CRM with notes of visits and client and project updates
What You've Done
- Bachelor’s degree / 4-years of higher education
- 5+ years of experience in Traffic Systems Management or Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) domain
- Doer-seller with proven success selling ITS, Traffic Signal, and/or ATMS software solutions sales within the US transportation industry
- Familiarity with technology industry trends and innovations; ability to learn and understand high-level advantages and product development process
- Knowledgeable in producing and analyzing sales reports and KPIs
- Self-motivated and personal drive for success
- Works well in a team environment
Q-Free America ensures our employees are happy and healthy. Our dynamic and comprehensive benefits package allows our employees to take care of themselves and their families. Our benefits package includes, but is not limited to – health, vision, dental, 401 (k) plan, EAP, flexible benefits; also, company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability!
For more information, visit our website at www.q-free.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Q-Free proudly celebrates diversity in our employees.
EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disabled Drug-Free Workplace