Q-Free is the prime mover in intelligent traffic management solutions. Our company works to create sustainable smart cities where people and goods safely and efficiently move through traffic infrastructure. Our traffic signal solution helps road operators manage traffic signals locally while centrally managing a network of intersections and access points. We currently have an opening for a Quality Inspector to be a key part of our Tucson team to ensure our product’s success.
- Ensure products supplied to internal and external customers are of the highest quality. Completing tasks as assigned promptly, documenting findings, feedback findings, communicating any concerns to appropriate personnel, and working well in a team environment
- Reliable and consistent attendance is imperative to ensure production requirements are achieved
- Inspects, approves, or rejects incoming materials by conducting visual and measurement tests
- Inspects in-process production by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating required adjustments to the Production Manager and Quality Manager
- Approves finished products by confirming orders are built to Purchase Order/Sales Order, conducting visual measurement tests, returning products for re-work, and confirming re-work
- Documenting inspection or test results by completing reports and logs, inputs results into quality database
- Supports Quality Manager in all functions
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calibration requirements, notifies Quality Manager of any repairs or tools needed
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, internal training, and work instruction
- Printed Circuit Assembly and Cable inspection required
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable in IPC-610 Workmanship Standards
- Basic computer skills
- Documentation skills
- Eye/hand coordination
- Reporting skills
- Ability to read fabricated metal drawings
- One or more years PCB quality inspector experience
- Experience with quality control techniques such as AQL sampling plans
- Experience with measuring devices such as meters gauges, calipers, and other measuring devices
- Experience using microscope inspection of boards
Q-Free America ensures our employees are happy and healthy. Our dynamic and comprehensive benefits package allows our employees to care for themselves and their families. Our benefits package includes, but is not limited to – health, vision, dental, 401 (k) plan, EAP, flexible benefits; also, company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability!
For more information, visit our website at www.q-free.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Q-Free proudly celebrates diversity in our employees.
EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disabled Drug-Free Workplace